Shoulder Abduction System
HCPCS Code: L3960
Arthritis of the shoulder or hand, radial neuropathy, ulnar neuropathy, median neuropathy, brachial plexus lesion, cumulative trauma, repetitive strain injury, brachial neuritis radiculitis, adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder.
FEATURE AND BENEFITS :
• Universal size to fit most patients
• Dual removable wedges providing multiple shoulder positioning at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, and 90°.
• Can be worn on left or right arm
• Lightweight design provides comfort for extended wear
• Extendable arm-bar for a comprehensive fit for most wearers
Size Chart: Universal - One size fits most